Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Journey of Self Discovery - Chapter 4: My Bliss!

When it comes to the things I am passionate about, my continent and my country always rank first place. 

But my love for Cameroon and Africa run deeper than just a place I call home; it is inextricably linked to my vision for the future – a vision which has set me on the course of social entrepreneurship.

Therefore, when I am working on my ideas and projects for social change, I am transported to a different universe, one where my vision has come to fruition. As I brainstorm, research, test and work on these different ideas, I imagine myself in this alter universe and with each second that goes by, I am drawn in, forgetting that it is yet to happen – it is these moments that I wish would last forever.

Thus, when I am delivering a speech or giving a talk, my vision is my starting point. And with that in mind, I always somehow end up dazzling the crowd, drawing them in to my vision so much that they feel transported to this alter universe. 

And even moments/days after my presentation or speech is over, the vision and unwavering resolve lives on.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” JFK

No comments:

Post a Comment