Monday, September 16, 2013

Watson Wombats!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am currently enrolled at Watson University, an immersive experience to launch university-level student innovators, leaders, entrepreneurs and dreamers.

It has been two weeks into my experience at Watson and besides my new found love for Boulder, Colorado; this place is bursting with inspiration, incredible people and lifelong lessons.

In the Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Class, I am learning business models in social enterprise, change-models and impact-scaling.

Through the Transformative Action class, I am getting extremely valuable insight into what true leadership means and what it takes to win in life. I am learning how to and the value of transforming enemies into allies.

At the Watson lab, I am provided with a physical and mental space to work on my ideas, ventures and projects.

And based on the notion of “return on relationships” which is a key principle at Watson, the most amazing part of my journey has been working with 17 other incredible scholars; talk about amazing. These bright minds together with the team of mentors, professors, teachers and preceptors, make every moment of this opportunity worth its while.

Over the next couple of months, I hope to share my experience with you all, so that we can all be empowered through this very creative new model of higher education.



No comments:

Post a Comment